Sunday, June 5, 2011

Table Rock Lake, Aunts Creek Access, Stone County, MO: Nice 5 1/2 mile paddle and fishing

Kayaking 5.5 miles on Table Rock Lake, Missouri


Share your Adventures with SpotAdventures





This was a fun smooth lake paddle.  I wanted to get in some miles and also fish a little on the way back.  I kayak a lot of waters all around the ozarks and beyond, and I have to say the Table Rock Lake is my favorite...no matter what time of the year, the water clarity is always excellent and with the hills around it, on a calm day it is one of the best lakes around.  It did not seem to have as much boat traffic due to the higher water.  A lot of the boat ramps are still under water, so there are limitations to access points. That is why I am glad I have a kayak...no limitations!

Paddle ON!

MLT

No comments:

Post a Comment